Letap Construction provides traditional general contracting, preconstruction management, construction management and design/build services utilizing leading-edge methods that ensure successful project delivery in today's ever-changing construction environment.
Our seasoned staff of dedicated professionals possesses extensive experience in management, design, engineering and construction. Furthermore, we can provide all of the comprehensive services required to successfully execute any project.
With our extensive in-house resources, we can provide preconstruction consulting, construction and maintenance of a client's facility.
At Letap, we believe exceptional preconstruction services create a solid foundation for successful projects. Our approach to planning and preconstruction is comprised of a combination of real-world construction expertise, detailed analysis, and teamwork. This allows us to anticipate problems before they happen, reduce schedules, and deliver reliable and accurate cost information. We've produced an advanced approach that follows a proven system of analysis and documentation. Customized recommendations are offered to accommodate evolving issues resulting from a constantly changing market. We are known for quick and efficient delivery at the critical preconstruction process.
Letap Construction offers specific expertise in the following areas:
Phasing and scheduling alternatives
- Schedule compression
- Prototype development
- Digitized cost estimating
- Constructability reviews
- Alternative cost studies
- Value engineering studies
- Building information models
General ContractingThe foundation of our General Contracting philosophy is simply an intense focus on the fundamentals. Today the core elements of project coordination include safety, scheduling, quality management, sustainability, site logistics, and increasingly, in today's marketplace, VDC (Virtual design and construction). By creating strong programs focused on these basic components, we're able to provide teams the equipment to tackle even the most complex building projects. Based on industry best practices and real world expertise, we use these tools to comprehensively plan, coordinate and control the work from preconstruction through close out. It is a proactive approach that delivers real results.
Sample of Letap construction management services:
- Evaluate schedules, budgets, and constructability issues
- Coordinate and control construction documents
- Maintain and control jobsite documents
- Develop and implement project procedures
- Develop bid packages
- Evaluate bids
- Develop construction contracts
- Manage, schedule and coordinate contractor work
- Monitor and maintain cost control
- Evaluate change order requests and resolve disputes
- Assist with permitting and approvals
- Monitor construction for conformance with design documents
- Facilitate and determine substantial completion
- Coordinate start-up, move-in and project closeout
Design BuildDesign-Build is a single-source project delivery system appropriate for a wide variety of clients and project types. Our design-build construction services eliminate the burden of managing multiple contracts mitigating the owner's risk and reducing change orders and delays.
LETAP is an industry-leading provider of design build services. Together, our group possesses decades of combined experience and is able to achieve our client's goals, exceeds expectations and simplify the construction process.
Our fully-integrated team approach is committed to gaining an accurate understanding of the project's challenges and key indicators of success early on in the process. The result is a best-value procurement process, turn-key delivery and an exceptional project outcome- making it a very economical choice for projects with special sustainability goals, budget considerations or unique technical challenges.
Letap's approach includes:
- A tested fully-integrated, well-organized and economical single source project delivery system.
- Dedicated design build specialists.
- Extensive support from our preconstruction team including budgeting, estimating, scheduling, site utilization and phasing planning.
- Design build experienced field operations personnel.
- Virtual design and construction and BIM (building information modeling technology).
- Customized sustainability solutions.